A set of very simple crafting rules for D20 systems.
Crafting is used to repair or make new items. Crafting is tied to skills from the Core Game. Each character can know one crafting skill per 3 levels.
- Artificing – creation of magic items.
- Blacksmithing – creation and repair of arms and armor.
- Carpentry – creation of wood objects and items.
- Chymistry – making potions, poultices, and chemicals.
- Leather Working – creation and repair of leather items.
- Poisoner – creation of basic poisons.
- Tinkerer – creation of tool kits,traps, and adventuring gear.
*While written for the Sagaborn Roleplaying Game, these rules can be used for most other d20 roleplaying games.