- Author/Creator: Michael Bielaczyc
- Type of Game: Tabletop Roleplaying Game
A simple, story-focused D20 OGL system.
The SagaBorn Roleplaying System was created as a simplified D20 system. Its goal is to present a system that is simple, streamlined, and efficient. It is meant to encourage more storytelling and epic action rather than browsing through rulebooks and arguing over what is “allowed.”
* This 8 level system was created for the Dark Return, but can be used in almost any Fantasy Setting.
- Seven playable races: elves, dwarves, half-dwarves, humans, elflings, feral elflings, and fauns.
- Eight classes: fighter, barbarian, archeon, luminar, wylder, bard, ranger, and rogue.
- Simplified skill system: only nine skills covering all the things an adventurer may need to know or be skilled in.
- Talent system: replacing the prerequisite feat system is a point based talent system
- Heroic action: a simple system to resolve most conflicts. Each party rolls a D20, adds the coinciding bonus, and the highest roller wins!
- A simple mana based magic system. Spells organized by mana cost with no level or class restrictions.
*D20 is a registered trademark of WoTC.
Visit the Sagaborn RPG SRD site for a complete online encyclopedia of our system!